This sample application lets you test what's exported from the AT+Sync Revit plugin.
The application is based on Unity 20220.3 LTS in URP and uses AT+Explore for player movement and interactions.
Please note that this app uses a runtime module of AT+Sync that is not included in the plugin available on the Unity Asset Store, contact us at email@example.com for more information.
How to use it
- Install the Revit plugin from here LINK
- Export the 3D View from your Revit project
- Unzip this content
- Open the app SyncURPRuntimeDemo.exe
- Select the exported view from the menu
- Move around the scene using your keyboard and mouse
If you're happy with the result you'll be able to get the exact output of geometries and materials in a Unity scene using the editor version of AT+Sync, get it from here!
You'll get the Sync Runtime Tester